Pictures are stored here as links to larger downloaded images. Click the link to see the larger picture. This option, while a bit unconventional, saves alot of screen space, particularly useful for mobile users.
There are automatic filters in place. The system will ban for 1 day anyone who uses obscenities or floods the chat with messages. (The flood threshold is set high enough that only someone deliberately being obstructive would meet it.)
IronFX allows you to trade the major coins AND forex, commodities, futures and shares. I suspect that commodities, such as corn, soy and wheat, are going to go to the moon in the next few months. Take a few minutes to check it out. They have a current promotion that will add 40% to your 1st deposit. Deposit $5,000 and they will give you $2,000 more 🙂
|1st arc||1st arc of setup (blue on jim’s chart)|
|1×1||Gann 1×1 fan (bold blue on jim’s charts)|
|1×2 / 2×1||Gann 1×2|
|ap||Arc Pair (There are 5 color-coded arc pairs. On Jim’s charts the 1st ap is coded red, and has the 2nd arc of the pair removed, since he believes Tradingview’s 2nd arc of the pair is set incorrectly.|
|BTC240||4 hour chart of BTC|
|BTC30||30 minute chart of BTC|
|EOS||end-of-setup (large square gann setup)|
|ep||energy point (time of heightened probability of change)|
|sq9||Square of 9|
Some very useful sites
- IronFX: A great exchange that offers crypto, forex, shares and commodities all in one place. They take BTC as deposit.
- Tradingview: Tradingview is simply indispensable in this business.
- Elliot Wave: You can subscribe to their BTC forecast
- Bloomberg.com: Simply a great business news channel
- Cycle-trader.com: Brad Cowan’s site. Brad is a genius
- Wave59.com: Erik Beann’s site. Erik is a genius.
- Gunner24.com: Eduard Altmann’s site. Eduard is a pretty smart guy.
- CTFC.com: Futures 1st trade dates – useful for astro-trading